We stay away from cutting-edge technologies if they're not in your best interest. Our technical recommendations are objective and geared to your goals – not ours.
We aim for high productivity in our technical work – from our use of open source code to our development and deployment processes.
Your web app should be built on a solid technical foundation to ensure that it is reliable, scalable and maintainable for many years.
We aim to ensure that all of your technical needs are met – from your server infrastructure to your databases to your code.
"We use technology only if it can help our clients accomplish their business objectives in the best possible way."
- Added DB::disconnect() method and improved documentation
- Added Form::selectMonth() $format parameter
- Ardent: Fixed compatibility with Laravel, added new features, and improved documentation
- Envoy: Submitted pull requests for localhost features
- Honeypot: Fixed compatibility with PHP 5.3
- Entrust: Fixed compatibility with Laravel
- Blade Partials: Fixed compatibility with Laravel
- Added support for trait inheritance
- Added support for aliases
- Added support for multiple directories in GitVersions
- Validating: Fixed bug in performValidation event handler
- Vaprobash: Added MariaDB provisioning